1995-11-01 - Internet World Boston

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: ecm@ai.mit.edu
Message Hash: 81710f9acd366e856872842504acb110f275daca666c15ad36bae9c4f3ca5972
Message ID: <v02120d00acbc95ae5938@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Tue, 31 Oct 95 19:21:35 PST

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 95 19:21:35 PST
To: ecm@ai.mit.edu
Subject: Internet World Boston

David Fox has me on a panel discussion he's leading tomorrow (November 1)
at Internet World in Boston in the Harborview Ballroom from 10:15 to 12:30.

Also on the panel will be someone each from First Virtual, Open Market, and
CheckFree, all of whom will be demo-ing their latest stuff. This promises
to be interesting, and it would also be a great opportunity for me to
actually meet some people I only read in e-mail.

If you're around, I hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell

Thread