1995-11-21 - Re: Are there enough FBI agents to handle Digital Telephony?????

Header Data

From: joshua geller <joshua@isappp.got.net>
To: Moroni <moroni@scranton.com>
Message Hash: a0345da7ea3127547857ba7b2b9f50896fc21548c7042460757f5c3fdbfb7fd6
Message ID: <199511211948.LAA29791@isappp.got.net>
Reply To: <v02130512acd7941208f9@[199.125.128.5]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-11-21 20:17:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:17:05 +0800

Raw message

From: joshua geller <joshua@isappp.got.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:17:05 +0800
To: Moroni <moroni@scranton.com>
Subject: Re: Are there enough FBI agents to handle Digital Telephony?????

moroni@scranton.com writes:

 >    If you ask me if there is something for them to worry about I have to
 > in all good conscience say yes , if you ask if there is something for us
 > to worry about again I have to say yes. I don't know if there is even a
 > common ground for both sides to work towards because terrorism has grown
 > to include the homegrown variety .

what are you talking about? there has always been homegrown terrorism.
at various times in the past it has been much more intense than it is
now. read a little bit about the history of the labor movement in this
country (ie, in the united states of america).

josh

Thread