1995-11-02 - Re: ecash remailer

Header Data

From: rajaram@morgan.com (P. Rajaram)
To: Hal <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d67a8224934b0d8c0102ecff558fce3e5d4d4e2a07585a5f590b80dd837cf792
Message ID: <9511021209.ZM7820@morgan.com>
Reply To: <199511020239.SAA27491@ix.ix.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-11-02 18:06:00 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 02:06:00 +0800

Raw message

From: rajaram@morgan.com (P. Rajaram)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 02:06:00 +0800
To: Hal <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ecash remailer

On Nov 2,  7:23am, Hal wrote:
> Subject: Re: ecash remailer
> It's very frustrating to have to speculate so much due to the lack of
> information.  Imagine how we would react if Cybercash or Netscape had
> gone forward with what they claimed were secure protocols but had
> refused to publish them, referring simply to old papers on RSA and
> DES.  Yet Digicash gets away with this.

So, refuse to buy their money.
Demand open systems.

If you feel like being more terroristic, get Markoff to write an article
on how a cypherpunk expert feels that the Mark Twain Bankshares system
'may' be insecure.

-r

Thread