1995-11-13 - Re: mailing list.

Header Data

From: “Thomas Junker” <tjunker@phoenix.phoenix.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: db281d29898ced48019bd091434b82d8c49d85a5ca6dae9bc863ebbe685b8907
Message ID: <199511110707.BAA04164@phoenix.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 17:17:12 +0800

Raw message

From: "Thomas Junker" <tjunker@phoenix.phoenix.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 17:17:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

On 10 Nov 95 at 13:34, David.Y@freedomnet.com (David Y) wrote:

> Please put me on your mailing list, thanks.

Sure.  Consider it done.

-------------------------
Weak attempt at crypto relevance:

Couldn't trusted date/time-stamping signing robots be used
to establish that offline ecash particles had reached
certain points in their journey?  Might not a bank say
that in the event of a dispute, it will accept the ecash
copy signed earliest by Framis Signer or specified
alternate with claimant's ID inside the disposable
signature wrapper?  I suppose one might just as well
authenticate the ecash with the bank itself, except that
the signed copy allows withholding identity unless and
until there is a dispute.

 ------------ http://www.phoenix.net/~tjunker ------------
| Your freedom is on the auction block.  What do you bid? |
Unofficial Wang VS Information Center

Thread