1995-11-26 - Re: crypto for porno users

Header Data

From: “E. ALLEN SMITH” <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
To: moroni@scranton.com
Message Hash: e3319dc0225b1a7aed82900f1eb4f57cfe3c20bae6a7f7edc24455b8471a88c9
Message ID: <01HY2X8H88VK8WYKBT@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 14:24:00 +0800

Raw message

From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 14:24:00 +0800
To: moroni@scranton.com
Subject: Re: crypto for porno users

From:	IN%"moroni@scranton.com"  "Moroni" 25-NOV-1995 16:21:44.10

   I'm soory but I don't care if the images come from mars . Jerking off
to the images of kids is sick.
----------------------------
	That's your opinion, and thus your problem to be dealt with by you.
Yes, I'm calling that a _problem_. If it makes you want to harm others who
aren't harming anyone else, then it's a problem.
	I also have my doubts as to whether you can honestly deny ever being
attracted by a young teenager, even as an adult. But your sexual preferences
are not my business, any more than anyone else's are of yours.
	I will refrain from posting further on cypherpunks about this, since
it's getting far from the purpose of the list. Feel free to reply in private
email.
	-Allen

Thread