1995-12-15 - Re: e-mail forwarding, for-pay remailers

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
To: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
Message Hash: 046060b591a53a3681df97536ce24f1ff0de011ce81fb18fb5938134fc329096
Message ID: <Pine.ULT.3.91.951214145617.8139B-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951214171110.16699A-100000@rwd.goucher.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-15 00:44:27 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:44:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:44:27 +0800
To: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>