1995-12-23 - Polish telco policy change

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: pagre@weber.ucsd.edu
Message Hash: 0f0d4784f1a82b9daa1de4b90491e486d09729c1307a06de1f2a3b3c89f21972
Message ID: <199512232221.XAA26875@utopia.hacktic.nl>
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 06:39:57 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 06:39:57 +0800
To: pagre@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: Polish telco policy change

Pardons requested from those who rightly try to keep Cypherpunks focused.

If any of you can think of ways to get this message out and about, you'd
be doing a Good Thing: without bandwidth, privacy means a lot less.

Thread