1995-12-20 - Re: revised time quantization package (Unix & WIN32) available

Header Data

From: Dan Harmon <harmon@tenet.edu>
To: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
Message Hash: 1b6418813bece885b68757ab0d8ff9353a16c7c8b773ee01f23f2d2bf2236863
Message ID: <Pine.OSF.3.91.951220133424.7053C-100000@abernathy.tenet.edu>
Reply To: <199512201858.NAA28293@jekyll.piermont.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-20 19:37:37 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 11:37:37 PST

Raw message

From: Dan Harmon <harmon@tenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 11:37:37 PST
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Subject: Re: revised time quantization package (Unix & WIN32) available

Perry,

the only crypto code you seem to do is the unintelligble postings
that you send to the list.

.d

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Dan Harmon writes:
> > If this is what you consider contributing them you seem to have some
> > deep problems that cannot be solved here. You may have to seek professional
> > help. Your continued and at times seemingly uncontrollable use of vulgar
> > language may indicate a neurobiological disorder such as Tourette's
> > syndrome.  You really should have it checked out before you harm yourself
> > and possibily others.
>
> Thank you for the pseudopsychology, but really, all you've done is
> further confirm my diagnosis of "non-contributing asshole".
>
> When was the last time you did anything to actually help spread
> cryptography, eh?
>
> If you'll pardon me, I have crypto code to get back to.
>
> .pm

Thread