1995-12-13 - Re: Pornographic stories

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr. Dimitri Vulis)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1e15f1e4b98aaaccf3ffa58f79f44890c85f27018e24a14781aaec558f167e2c
Message ID: <ND11FD16w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <9512122251.AA03113@envirolink.org>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-13 03:39:56 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 11:39:56 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr. Dimitri Vulis)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 11:39:56 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Pornographic stories

Daniel Miskell <DMiskell@envirolink.org> writes:
> A&SUser writes:
> >Hey, I'm Molly, and I know I sent you a bit of mail a couple of days ago.
> > I'm not sure how you do your Pornographic server, so I'll just ask
> >again.  I know I would be VERY gratful if you could send me any XXX
> >stories, I love to read them.  I could reward you over the net somehow
> >I'm sure.
> >my adress is mphillips@cctr.umkc.edu
> >
> >Thanks....I'll be waiting.
> >
> What the hell are you talking about??  This is the cypherpunks mailing list!!
> Jeses, try alt.sex.stories. :P

If you can read Russian, you can read pornography on soc.culture.russian. :)

I too fail to see the cryptorelevance of this thread... Unless alt.sex.stories
is used for steganography... Alice wants to send a secret message to Bob, so
she posts a porn story to alt.sex.stories, where the key phrase is "That was
the best sex I've ever had", which sounds like a mild hyperbole to most people;
only Bob knows that it really means "the bomb is scheduled to detonate at
midnight." But what's it got to do with writing code??? :) :)

(Does Molly=Lance?)

---

Dr. Dimitri Vulis