1995-12-21 - Surprise telecommunications bill?

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 55b009ff0a5a64ccb5d03b1698a8e0fb1ee8bbc0d4b71d2549d82b8dc332db6b
Message ID: <2.2b7.32.19951221020731.008be6d4@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 18:06:40 PST

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 18:06:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Surprise telecommunications bill?

While watching the national news (NBC, I think) they mentioned that there
had been a "surprising agreement on a telecommunications bill".  From the
sparse description, it sounded pretty nasty.

Does anyone have any additional information on this?

|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmerman unites all| Disclaimer:          |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!" | Ignore the man       |
|`finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/         |  alano@teleport.com  |

Thread