1995-12-17 - Re: Is ths legal?…

Header Data

From: “Declan B. McCullagh” <declan+@CMU.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5ac94d11010d222de9cfc6413b9966954cbf2328e038e971786ba45d9fbab004
Message ID: <skp7EKS00YUvAEUFUm@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9512171444.F10678-0100000@world.std.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-17 20:31:23 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 04:31:23 +0800

Raw message

From: "Declan B. McCullagh" <declan+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 04:31:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Is ths legal?...

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer. Harvey is. (And a pretty damn good one, too.)

-Declan