1995-12-06 - Re: NIST GAK export meeting, short version

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5ef47b8fa996cc718b5e2f5d6b385c60baffda744f66275540b4b979a0e73b1d
Message ID: <acea7b990d021004cc3a@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 22:40:37 PST

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 22:40:37 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: NIST GAK export meeting, short version

At 5:54 AM 12/6/95, Thaddeus J. Beier wrote:

>I thought that this would happen, immediately on reading that there was
>going to be this meeting.  From Pat and John Young's reports on the previous
>meeting, it was almost a revolt; almost everyone in attendence thought that

Man, whatever government type thought up this idea of getting "industry
input" is gonna have his head handed to him!

Democracy really sucks at times.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.