1995-12-03 - Re: unwanted AIP mail?

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: Anonymous <nobody@REPLAY.COM>
Message Hash: 674d2ed268eb70b4ec285e5d02cb5225f4c614d1d5c7b1b5d9eed42d4d944954
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.951203003505.27625A-100000@usr2.primenet.com>
Reply To: <199512022323.AAA00288@utopia.hacktic.nl>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-03 11:59:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 19:59:31 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 19:59:31 +0800
To: Anonymous <nobody@REPLAY.COM>
Subject: Re: unwanted AIP mail?

   AIP news list is rather privileged --it is run by the American Physical
Society. It is an advanced lisiting of research projects which may have a
breakthrough, basically inviting other physicists to corroborate disprove,
or preferably augment their basic research.

   I am a member of the society, which is rather staid.

   The list is a standard "listproc" which should accept the indirect
command on the first message line:

On Sun, 3 Dec 1995, Anonymous wrote:

> Anyone else suddenly start hearing from these folks?
>
> >  Date: Fri, 1 Dec 95 14:44:34 EST
> >  From: physnews@aip.org (AIP listserver)
> >  To: physnews-mailing@aip.org
> >  Subject: update.250
> >
> >  PHYSICS NEWS UPDATE
> >  The American Institute of Physics Bulletin of Physics News
> >  Number 250 December 1, 1995       by Phillip F. Schewe and Ben
> >  Stein
> >
> >  TWO-BIT QUANTUM LOGIC GATES have been experimentally {...}

Thread