1995-12-23 - Fred Cohen: Re: CFS and Linux

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 78028bdb5c952bf089069dfa1b64e2e1b4f1d608db7b4e47d11d6597e695fc3a
Message ID: <199512231823.NAA07160@jekyll.piermont.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 03:14:20 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 03:14:20 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Fred Cohen: Re: CFS and Linux

I thought people would love to see this.

Note especially "Dr." Fred's threat to have toad.com confiscated as
part of a conspiracy against his reputation.

Perry