1995-12-20 - on web standards: sent to Markoff

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 79d4e416652aca111b37be7ecd50e4908280be1632d59c9ce3c422e434694391
Message ID: <199512200844.AAA24193@netcom6.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 00:47:20 PST

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 00:47:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: on web standards: sent to Markoff

here's a quickie rant about software standards sent to Markoff, precipitated
by his recent column on Berners Lee & the Web. please help kill the urban
legend I refer to in this letter.