1995-12-20 - Re: revised time quantization package (Unix & WIN32) available

Header Data

From: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
To: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
Message Hash: 7e00ed93d0bef00a9cb3920de8b946af57558d45411d8804cd43abf48adbd2ef
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951219233125.26112A-100000@rwd.goucher.edu>
Reply To: <199512192349.SAA25296@jekyll.piermont.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-20 04:41:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Dec 95 20:41:51 PST

Raw message

From: Jon Lasser <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 95 20:41:51 PST
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Subject: Re: revised time quantization package (Unix & WIN32) available

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> ECafe Anonymous Remailer writes:
> [Lots of garbage slandering Matt Blaze, who's about as close to being
> a dyed-in-the-DNA cypherpunk as you can get.]
>
> What I want to know is, why are you doing this? Are you trying to
> start a flame war? Are you just an asshole? Are you Detweiler? Whats
> the motive?

What _I_ want to know is, is this a troll from the same person who posted
the RSA patch for the cryptolib, and is now slandering it.

(Re: the patch... it seemed to work on my copy, it passed the test... but
NOTHING uses the damn library that I can just test it with)

More 'anonymous' persons should choose to be pseudonymous...

Jon
Jon Lasser                <jlasser@rwd.goucher.edu>            (410)494-3072
          Visit my home page at http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/
  You have a friend at the NSA: Big Brother is watching. Finger for PGP key.

Thread