1995-12-25 - Re: bashing (fwd)

Header Data

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
To: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Message Hash: 85330daecf9a49c35031993f47637694cc4bfa6088756b44d7957576676414f3
Message ID: <Pine.SV4.3.91.951224203026.11836A-100000@larry.infi.net>
Reply To: <9512250004.AA08671@all.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-25 01:59:31 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 09:59:31 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 09:59:31 +0800
To: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Subject: Re: bashing (fwd)

> Evaluating statements and giving your opinion is not the same as making
> insluting, untrue, and crude remarks about individuals.

   So Fred, I gather that you believe that there is an absolute metric of
insultingness, of untruthfulness, of crudeness.

  Possibly you think that you, Fred Cohen, are a good judge of these
things, or that you know who to trust, to delegate these measurements to?

  Yes, Fred, please do act now to ensure that other Netters are held to
the standards you propose. Perhaps you can propose a law that will
enforce your will?

Thread