1995-12-07 - Re: 1)Age etc CA 2)Swedish Digicash

Header Data

From: Jyri Kaljundi <jk@digit.ee>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8986bbdb83c3d2e3fc0ba70967179824744611a89aa9eea5e14a880fbc409f7d
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.951207183747.7445B-100000@sun.digit.ee>
Reply To: <199512071601.IAA23556@blob.best.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-07 16:51:19 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Dec 95 08:51:19 PST

Raw message

From: Jyri Kaljundi <jk@digit.ee>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 95 08:51:19 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: 1)Age etc CA 2)Swedish Digicash

On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, James A. Donald wrote:

> At 10:06 AM 12/7/95 -0500, Duncan Frissell wrote:
> > Is there an existing Post Office Bank in Sweden?  If so, can foreigners open
> > accounts?
>
> I would wait for some more solvent foreign country to get into digicash.

What about Estonia :) The taxes are low, there are a very few government
regulations, the currency is very stable (based on German mark) ... One
interesting law in Estonia is that the state budget must be balanced, so
there is no way for the government to spend more money than it really has.

Technological level here is also quite good, and Internet is more popular
than in any other Eastern Europe or ex-USSR country.

I think Estonia is an ideal place for such projects: high-tech companies
testing their new technological ideas, inventions and business
assumptions in real-life conditions. Just get yourself here !

Juri Kaljundi
jk@digit.ee
Digiturg http://www.digit.ee/

Thread