1995-12-11 - Re: [Mix-L] WARNING: sting via remailer! (fwd)

Header Data

From: Brian Davis <bdavis@thepoint.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e7329b9bfc37f25d366c8447ff307e1b1b5e1e704b918819a33d5821a434bd68
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.951211104124.6709B-100000-100000-100000@mercury.thepoint.net>
Reply To: <DJ5Bun.4Cu@news2.new-york.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-11 21:09:26 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 05:09:26 +0800

Raw message

From: Brian Davis <bdavis@thepoint.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 05:09:26 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [Mix-L] WARNING: sting via remailer! (fwd)

On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, Mutatis Mutantdis wrote:

> Bryan Strawser <bstrawse@copper.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote:

I think you are giving the agents too much credit if you believe that
they never discuss investigations while having coffee in the Federal
Building -- or even while having lunch at McDonald's.

While sitting in close proximity to other tables, I've had to shush
agents who were speaking loudly about a case or investigation...

EBD

> --Mutant Rob

Not a lawyer on the Net, although I play one in real life.
Flame away! I get treated worse in person every day!!

Thread