1995-12-13 - Re: Spotty c’punks service due to network outages

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ee2214e610b36bf8bd96dcce708ea25566f718b36e2754b04e668242afaaa589
Message ID: <2.2b7.32.19951213200827.008e63dc@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 06:41:35 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 06:41:35 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Spotty c'punks service due to network outages

At 02:35 PM 12/12/95 -0800, you wrote:
>Our network service is going up and down, probably due to the storms
>in San Francisco.  If you see delays, that's the reason why.  As far
>as I know, NSA has not figured out how to control the weather, so it's
>not their fault :-).

This is not just in San Francisco...  Portland, OR has been having some
pretty bad problems with power outages.  (My ISP was offline all last
night.)  I expect that Seattle will be having similar problems due to the
storm front that just went through.

As for the NSA controlling the Weather Orginization...  That only counts as
a successfull attack if they have the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tommorrow
assisting in the attack.  (And they are controlled by at least one computer
group.)  Sorry...  Been catching up on my mail from the Illuminati mailing list.
|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"It's only half a keyserver. I had to split the  | Disclaimer:          |
|other half with the government man." - R. Rococo |   Ignore the man     |
|`finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/         |  alano@teleport.com  |

Thread