1995-12-16 - Alien Abductees, Flat Earthers, and other Fringoids

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ee513444b16b9650461868a47f6d340f9f9e27d3cc48e1deba8c4c428bc2683a
Message ID: <acf757a608021004e632@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 12:41:21 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 12:41:21 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Alien Abductees, Flat Earthers, and other Fringoids

At 11:37 PM 12/15/95, Giles Bowkett wrote:
>Does anyone know of a mailing list organized around political issues
>regarding electronic networks, virtual community, the changing roles of
>the city and the corporation, and especially issues of class in a "wired"
>world?
>
>Much thanx, pls pardon the spam.

Don't mention it! After all, all right-thinking Cypherpunkz are intensely
interested in these mailing lists you sent this to:

abducted@hyperreal.com  (many Cypherwonks are alien abductees!)

flat-earth@zikzak.net   (where the "edge" culture meets the edge of the Earth)

email@fringeware.com  (yes, we're at the fringe)

So nice to know that we're lumped in with these folks.

--Tim "Dr. Bob" May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.