1995-12-09 - Re: Netscape speaks with a forked tongue:

Header Data

From: “Tim Cook” <twcook@cts.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f0c69ef4b2c4b5b55d1082c9a586fdb8cc72120b9b86352b394c437a9e99ceaa
Message ID: <m0tOJNm-000V7OC@mailhub.cts.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Dec 95 23:06:23 PST

Raw message

From: "Tim Cook" <twcook@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 95 23:06:23 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Netscape speaks with a forked tongue:

> Again, you seem fixated on making Clark's opinions equivelent to the
> position of Netscape Communications Corp, this is not a reasonable
> assumption.

  Given Clark's position, I believe it is a reasonable assumption.
Unless of course you hold that the Corp. as a legal entity could have
a seperate position. In that case then WHO speaks for the
corporation?  Some lower level PR person?  I don't think so...<s>.
Tim Cook, Mindsource(tm) Librarian.
"The World is a Database - Mindsource is the Search Engine."
M I N D S O U R C E (TM) I N F O R M A T I O N   N E T W O R K
Send a blank Email to:mindsource@memo.net for full information
Visit our W3 Site http://www.ultimate.org/mindsource/main.html
D E S T I N E D   FOR   G L O B A L   D I S T R I B U T I O N!
Concept:"The Greatest Untapped Resource is Human Resource(TM)"
Mindsource is a Reg. Trademark  Copyright(c)1995 by Mindsource

Thread