1996-01-14 - Re: (none) [httpd finding your identity]

Header Data

From: doclulu@infobahnos.com
To: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Message Hash: 09d834f5c13e63dbd0dba75d56f23ba70bd17293e0bf489aae3c9e5c6ad33f97
Message ID: <199601140024.TAA20599@rizzo.infobahnos.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Jan 96 16:24:25 PST

Raw message

From: doclulu@infobahnos.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 96 16:24:25 PST
To: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: (none) [httpd finding your identity]

Eric Francoeur                        | "One of the things Adolf Hitler
E-Mail: doclulu@infobahnos.com        |  and Bill Clinton have in common
http://www.infobahnos.com/~doclulu    |  is that both were democratically
PGP Public key available at website   |  democratically elected leaders."
                                      |  -Dr. Dimitri Vuli 1995.

Thread