1996-01-14 - PGP replay attack

Header Data

From: “Mark M.” <markm@voicenet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21ef4742df1dc424c2b3f672426d0e0caaa0d50d44cae2c925c39d2f28b402b2
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.960113210506.481A-100000@localhost>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Jan 96 18:21:16 PST

Raw message

From: "Mark M." <markm@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 96 18:21:16 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGP replay attack

--
finger -l markm@voicenet.com for PGP key  http://www.voicenet.com/~markm/
Fingerprint: bd24d08e3cbb53472054fa56002258d5  Key-ID: 0xf9b22ba5

Thread