1996-01-30 - Re: The Big Lie

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: drose@AZStarNet.com
Message Hash: 324d86ae0c29b4321d45d53b8e1aa415510c7a3c0a0cb02ea6619f6c620db57c
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.960130085600.25262B-100000@usr6.primenet.com>
Reply To: <199601290354.UAA15417@web.azstarnet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-30 09:48:28 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 17:48:28 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 17:48:28 +0800
To: drose@AZStarNet.com
Subject: Re: The Big Lie

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996 drose@AZStarNet.com wrote:

> >stories are true that the Holocaust was part of Truman's "Big Lie."
> >

> Good Lord!  We've all enjoyed Tim's rants, but this takes the biscuit.
> What's next?
> A denial of the athletic abilities of Negroes?
>
> --Dave Rose

	IMFO you opened your mouth before you clutched in your brain.

	tim's point is presented not as an opinion, but as a supposition
    for a counter-argument. I do not read the article as "revisionist."
    IMHO, Tim's point that suppressing the truth generally places
    the "accepted" view of history into question is valid.

	of course, who the hell am I?  and I suppose I have 3 strikes
    starting out being a Schweicheriech---

	my only comment on the atrocity is that is was no larger than
    that visited upon the Armenians by the Turks, and less than 10%
    of Stalin's toll.  The fact is: they are still wrong!  Man's
    inhumanity to man is well documented (other that what generations
    of revisionists have altered) through history.  And, he who fails
    to read history, is doomed to repeat it....

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

Thread