1996-01-29 - Re: The Big Lie

Header Data

From: Daniel Miskell <DMiskell@envirolink.org>
To: tcmay@got.net
Message Hash: 3f7e7dea53b31a99f37f953c03bf8f0ca918f4cd83d1d3b58c92bd5503cc3b8d
Message ID: <9601290026.AA02692@envirolink.org>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:55:35 +0800

Raw message

From: Daniel Miskell <DMiskell@envirolink.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:55:35 +0800
To: tcmay@got.net
Subject: Re: The Big Lie

Hey Tim-
Just a thought.  When you stated that other countries might be trying to
(basically) pretend the holocaust had never happened, because it might NOT
have happened and may very well be a big lie, you forgot to consider somthing.
 Had the holocaut happened, which i believe it did, it was of such horific
magnitude that, since (for a time) we sat back and let it happen, let 6
million innocent people die, we might be trying to forget about it so as to
not have to take responsibility for it having happened.  It is much easier to
say that it never existed and have no responsibility, than to acknoledge that
it happened, and to look at what kind of people it makes us to let it happen.

Just a thought. :)

Dan
---
_________________________________