1996-01-15 - Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION…

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6253ff850bd6fcebc002bf90e2370b3cf942d7bed58df98be6b88bb582fa9103
Message ID: <199601150023.BAA10721@utopia.hacktic.nl>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 08:34:39 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 08:34:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION...

Mike Duvos:

> Congratulations.  You win the award for this weeks longest run-on
> sentence.

   And you win this week's ward for best diversionary grammar lesson.
   I know the difference between *actual* genocide (like, the kind a bunch
of my family members died in) and what the SWC does. Is that a grammatical
question?

> Is there some special reason you had to post this little history
> lesson anonymously?

   Is there any reason I should have done otherwise? I don't especialy
*want* a reputation, good or bad, on this list - but that doesn't have
anything to do with whether I want to or should *say* something. Tell me:
Why do *you* want a name attached to my history lesson?

Thread