1996-01-15 - [NOISE] Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION…

Header Data

From: mpd@netcom.com (Mike Duvos)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 720b5283579f9e74f962ce50e2f0f72ecbc1f4c3824acfba271da96692da4e1c
Message ID: <199601150216.SAA18182@netcom7.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199601150023.BAA10721@utopia.hacktic.nl>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-15 02:27:12 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 10:27:12 +0800

Raw message

From: mpd@netcom.com (Mike Duvos)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 10:27:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [NOISE] Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION...

nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) writes:

 > I know the difference between *actual* genocide (like, the
 > kind a bunch of my family members died in) and what the SWC
 > does. Is that a grammatical question?

No one has accused the Wiesenthalistas of genocide.  We simply
want a free Net where all forms of hate, including the particular
flavor espoused by the Wiesenthalistas, may compete on a
Darwinian basis.

There is no need to support the tilting of the playing field by a
small number of extremists, who represent neither the perspective
of the public nor of most members of the Jewish faith.

I personally don't plan to waste my time reading any of the
aforementioned hate literature on the Net, and I care not at all
whether it was authored by Whitopians, Zionists, Christers, or
Ufologists.

     mpd@netcom.com     $    via Finger.                      $

Thread