1996-01-17 - Re: A weakness in PGP signatures, and a suggested solution

Header Data

From: “Brian C. Lane” <blane@eskimo.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a1f3b4f34e715e5bc22f9294a0852eb154c9c7d4188b9075a0577c9f5380bfef
Message ID: <199601171613.IAA11904@mail.eskimo.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 00:39:17 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian C. Lane" <blane@eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 00:39:17 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: A weakness in PGP signatures, and a suggested solution

--- <blane@eskimo.com> -------------------- <http://www.eskimo.com/~blane> ---
  Embedded System Programmer, EET Student, Interactive Fiction author (RSN!)
==============  11 99 3D DB 63 4D 0B 22  15 DC 5A 12 71 DE EE 36  ============

Thread