1996-01-28 - Re: [NOISE] Re: NWLibs> Re: Anonymous trashing of Assassination Politics

Header Data

From: tallpaul@pipeline.com (tallpaul)
To: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Message Hash: a83dc583895aba485b53e409b2de6f8ed58266be17ff24eb8afd36b40adc23ba
Message ID: <199601281354.IAA05861@pipe8.nyc.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 22:09:07 +0800

Raw message

From: tallpaul@pipeline.com (tallpaul)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 22:09:07 +0800
To: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [NOISE] Re: NWLibs> Re: Anonymous trashing of Assassination Politics

On Jan 28, 1996 02:17:11, 'Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>'
wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Jan 1996, Jack Hammer wrote:
>

>I think it's time the wacky right and wacky left started looking at each
>other's Web pages and lurking on each others' lists. It's really funny
>putting two "Anarchist" pages, one featuring Che Guevara, the other
>featuring David Duke, side by side.

I don't understand the crypto-relevance of this, but since it was posted:

1) What "anarchist" group featured a photo of Che Guevara;

2) When did the KKK that at one time proudly had Sheriff's. Judges, and
Governor's as members become "Anarchist"?

--
tallpaul

"To understand the probable outcome of the Libertarian vision, see any
cyberpunk B movie wherein thousands of diseased, desparate and starving
families sit around on ratty old couches on the streets watching television
while rich megalomaniacs appropriate their body parts for their personal
physical immortality."
     R. U. Sirius
     _The Real Cyberpunk Fakebook_

Thread