1996-01-09 - Re: please stop the Mitnick stuff

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: Gordon Campbell <campbelg@limestone.kosone.com>
Message Hash: ac260844faaaf8674a37415f60fd626a57d54dfb88c7fb2744f91a4908a15c90
Message ID: <199601091651.LAA11733@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <2.2.32.19960107165924.0068f9e0@limestone.kosone.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-09 17:12:48 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 01:12:48 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 01:12:48 +0800
To: Gordon Campbell <campbelg@limestone.kosone.com>
Subject: Re: please stop the Mitnick stuff

Gordon Campbell writes:
> >When there are one or two small items posted on a topic thats no big
> >deal. When its a lot of stuff, it becomes an enormous pain. Multiply
> >the few seconds to read and digest enough of a message to know you
> >should delete it by dozens of messages per mailing list per day and by
> >a dozen mailing lists and you suddenly have an untenable waste of your
> >time.
>
> I con't recall you speaking up against the various flame wars that have been
> going on in here lately, Perry.

Thats because I largely send people private mail. I try not to nag in
public. Just because you don't see me say "this is irrelevant" doesn't
mean I didn't notice.

Perry

Thread