1996-01-19 - WSJ: IBM Corp. Compromises On Encryption Keys (fwd)

Header Data

From: mixmaster@obscura.com (Mixmaster)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b2b59c301cf71a223f30bba81a0e731dc58153a93a90cd93f42cb4cbbfd38ebd
Message ID: <199601192200.OAA08481@obscura.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Jan 96 14:01:20 PST

Raw message

From: mixmaster@obscura.com (Mixmaster)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 96 14:01:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: WSJ: IBM Corp. Compromises On Encryption Keys (fwd)

You might want to disregard the paranoid, irrelevant head and tail, but
the included article is very good, especially considering the establishment
source. Nice headline, for the WSJ.