1996-01-30 - Delusional

Header Data

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@osf.org>
To: nsb@nsb.fv.com
Message Hash: b86a853c549dfad2faaf10e332b6f1fca7f8c32cac69595cc1582bf69de91cc5
Message ID: <9601301325.AA17030@sulphur.osf.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 21:59:04 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@osf.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 21:59:04 +0800
To: nsb@nsb.fv.com
Subject: Delusional

You're disagreeing that I invented safe-tcl?  You disagree that I sent
you and Ousterhout the very first message that said I want to strip out
the dangerous commands?  That I created the mailing list and then gave it
up becuase you and Rose "took over" the concept while only releasing a
safe-Tk, leaving off the embeddeable server part? Must we go to the
archives?  You're disagreeing that without enabled mail FV would probably
not have happened?

IF so, then one of us is delusional and it's not me, kiddo.

Replies to this message will be ignored.
	/r$

PS:  Sorry C-P folks.  In penance for this off-topic probably-uneeded
defense against Nathaniel's attack, I will compare the Usenet RC2
against the licensed code and tell you what I find.  -r$

Thread