1996-01-19 - Re: Attack Simulator

Header Data

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
To: ecarp@netcom.com
Message Hash: bb9aaa3a239e2241d8d28dfa0f465f650efded54f1b0ad658b51b93e894d30e6
Message ID: <199601190337.OAA09829@suburbia.net>
Reply To: <199601190129.UAA22928@dal1820.computek.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-19 03:40:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Jan 96 19:40:23 PST

Raw message

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 96 19:40:23 PST
To: ecarp@netcom.com
Subject: Re: Attack Simulator

> ISS and SATAN are different tools.  There is a non-commercial version of ISS available.  ISS didn't
> get as much notice as SATAN - I guess it's because it's author isn't as widely known as Dan Farmer.
> --

Err, no its just because ISS is called ISS. Though if Klaus was into
B&D, bisexuality, gutter philosophy courses, exhibitionism and tight
blank pants perhaps it/he would be better known. Wadda you reckon Klaus?
Could this be the new you :)?

--
|Julian Assange                    | "if you think the United  States has    |

Thread