1996-01-05 - Apologies for my absense

Header Data

From: Jonathan Zamick <JonathanZ@consensus.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cda7162fb923ef8945ce6ce5eb7a70af00877b2628783d15eda1565c5c7c34de
Message ID: <v02120d11ad123d1f3913@[157.22.240.13]>
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 10:43:33 +0800

Raw message

From: Jonathan Zamick <JonathanZ@consensus.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 10:43:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Apologies for my absense

Sorry I've been so absent from the list recently.

I've been variously flying back and forth to different conferences,
working on putting new things together for RSAREF, and finally going
on a much needed vacation (I'm feeling much better now.) Actually, after
recovering from blood loss from the hoards of mosquitos which greeted me
at the airport, I've finally gotten ready to wade through my Cpunk backlogs.

Some news:

1. Come to the RSAREF conference, and say hi at the Consensus booth. Its
rumored I'll be wearing a white shirt 2 of the 3 days and maybe a jacket,
while wearing a tie and boxers one one of the days. (The tie is a bit
unusual I have to admit.)

You all gave me a number of nifty wishlists when I stuck the option out
there before and I think life is good. I can't tell you about it now, or
at least I'm not going to because suspense is fun. However, in seriousness
stop by. We'll have at least 3 major announcements to make which will be
of moderate interest to y'all. Besides, I'm spending the next two weeks
panicking about the booth and will need some peer support once I collapse.
(We just wanted a room for an hour to get a little roundtable.)

2. Please give some comment on our RSAREF web pages. I've just started pouring
some info into them to answer questions people have about the licensing and
such. If there are questions you have that aren't answered, let me know. (If
the question is, where do I send my flame... you don't really need me to answer
do you? :)

Anyway, who else is going to be at the conference? (Also who is going to be
at MacWorld?)

Lastly, I'd like to plan a Cpunk party. I'm thinking about March 15th perhaps
in the Berkeley area. Its going to be a Sake party, in the Takara Sake
factory, so we can be really droll and mix the Cyber/Cypher punk motif. :)
That sound like a good night? Any major conferences causing a problem?

Jonathan

..Jonathan Zamick                    Consensus Development Corporation..
..<JonathanZ@consensus.com>                      1563 Solano Ave, #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..                                        o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..Mosaic/WWW Home Page:                                               ..
..  Consensus Home Page       ..

Thread