1996-01-05 - Internet Gateway for Bletchly Park Trust

Header Data

From: pjb@ny.ubs.com (Paul J. Bell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d11cf5daa722c23cff4acf1ea285eacdbb887b34a819a291b85ad78551ea95ef
Message ID: <9601051554.AA09438@sherry.ny.ubs.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 01:46:47 +0800

Raw message

From: pjb@ny.ubs.com (Paul J. Bell)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 01:46:47 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Internet Gateway for Bletchly Park Trust

I am trying to setup an Internet gateway for BP Trust. I will either convience
Sun to donate a SparcStation for this purpose, or I will donate one myself.
What I need is a contact in the UK for some ISPs, or a University or somesuch
that would consider hosting their domain/address.

Will anyone having any information that might be of use to me in this endevour
please email me at: pjb@ny.ubs.com and/or pjb@23kgroup.com.

I have just returned from a trip to BP, and there are many new and exciting things going on there.  I will (RSN) post an article re: the current state
of affairs at BP.

Cheers,
	paul

Thread