1996-01-22 - Re: Ultimate Paranoia

Header Data

From: Lou Zirko <lzirko@isdn.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d356909a49b2453d6766ac87ee450daf3ffee62813bb7e4a51724bc2213785b1
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960122203914.002e0108@isdn.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jan 96 12:39:54 PST

Raw message

From: Lou Zirko <lzirko@isdn.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 96 12:39:54 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Ultimate Paranoia

At 12:10 PM 1/22/96 +0100, Anonymous wrote:
>Fellow Cypherpunks,
>
>I have been lurking around for some time and I have learned alot, But I have
>a few questions that I either haven't seen posted or I've missed all together.
>
>I keep PGP stored on a removable hard drive and keep it under lock and
>key when it's not in use.  I write and encrypt messages on a stand-alone
>computer,
>that I only have access to. My passphrase is rather long and full of gibberish,
>But I still fear the other things that I can not control.
>
>Does anyone make and sell a device that emits white and pink noise?
>
>How do you take the randomness collected from radation sensors to create
>a truly random sample for creating a PGP key?
>
>Is there anything else that I might be missing besides lining the walls &
>computer
>in tin foil?   :^)
>
>Thanks for your help!
>
>-Murphy
>
>--

 There is a windows sond package that will generate brown, pink and white
noise.  The package is called Cool Edit.  The currrent version is 1.52 and
is available
from :

        http://www.netzone.com/syntrillium/

Hope this helps.

Lou Z.
Lou Zirko                                (615)851-1057
Zystems                                lzirko@isdn.net
"We're all bozos on this bus" - Nick Danger, Third Eye

Thread