1996-01-26 - No Subject

Header Data

From: gorkab@sanchez.com (Brian Gorka)
Message Hash: e68a20809924e111bddf7e13449bfe4c84efa5c04de88df49b5e79760d29a020
Message ID: <01BAEBF5.1492F480@loki>
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 05:33:32 +0800

Raw message

From: gorkab@sanchez.com (Brian Gorka)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 05:33:32 +0800
Subject: No Subject

I was leafing through the new terms of service from my ISP, and lookie what I came up with:

.... stuff deleted

 * Posting private e-mail to any newsgroup or mailing list without
   the explicit approval of the sender is strictly prohibited.

 * Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one's user name
   in e-mail or any post to any newsgroup or mailing list is
   strictly prohibited.

 * We reserve the right to take whatever actions we deem appropriate
   in enforcing these policies, including the ones below.  We also
   reserve the right to change these policies without prior notice at any
   time.

... stuff deleted

   The actions we take may include account suspension or termination. We
   do not issue any credits for accounts cancelled due to policy
   violations.

The second point make me wonder if NymServers are logal to use with my service (PSInet, Interramp)

Brian Gorka
Key fingerprint =  ED 7D 78 7E 95 E8 05 01  27 01 A1 74 FA 4B 86 53

Thread