1996-01-07 - Re: Internet & Porno on A&E tonite

Header Data

From: “Robert A. Rosenberg” <hal9001@panix.com>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Message Hash: ee4995d9b2db95246e63f1019246171ca7e9efae88bf4aaa8aa133cee1682a81
Message ID: <v02140a0cad14e7df8f74@[165.254.158.230]>
Raw Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 16:09:52 +0800

Raw message

From: "Robert A. Rosenberg" <hal9001@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 16:09:52 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Internet & Porno on A&E tonite

At 10:54 1/6/96, Jim Choate wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Just saw an add for a Investigative Reports show tonite on A&E dealing with
>the Internet and some of the current issues relating to porno and privacy.
>

>                                              Jim Choate

I just got done watching it. Heavy on the porno and Light on the privacy.
It did cover some of our hot buttons but stayed away from talking about
their context (ie: They covered the TN prosecution of the CA BBS owner but
ignored the question of if it was a prosecution or a persecution [as well
as the question of if the charge/trial was legal in the first case]).

Thread