1996-02-21 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
To: Tim Philp <bplib@wat.hookup.net>
Message Hash: 01b107c40712a2c3523c25fbb1b4b1e73f61e5f2a9728500d535b190ba3c2d4d
Message ID: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960221141844.3814B-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
Reply To: <Pine.OSF.3.91.960221001100.19136C-100000@nic.wat.hookup.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-21 23:40:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 07:40:23 +0800

Raw message

From: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 07:40:23 +0800
To: Tim Philp <bplib@wat.hookup.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

We are reconsidering the Canadian restrictions - and may change them -
it is certainly not the ITAR quexstion, but another matter - we expect
that Canadians will be included shortly - as to the question of using
Cypherpunks - we are not saying taht we will not make changes based on
any weaknesses that you discover, we will - but we do believe that if you
fail to break the system with a spevfic time frame, that is fair game.

Why do you want to make it a one way street? We believe fair is fair - if
you want to chop off our neck, then we should be able to tell people that
you tried and could not at some point in time -

Appreciatively,
Ralph

There is no subject so old that something new cannot be said about it -
Dostovesty - A Diary of a Writer

Thread