1996-02-14 - Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

Header Data

From: lunaslide@loop.com
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: 094f4d057b25b274bd805b9b424e38fc349a72b9df48433c0699256b79ccf140
Message ID: <v01530500ad4533f2a44b@[204.179.169.57]>
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 02:40:04 +0800

Raw message

From: lunaslide@loop.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 02:40:04 +0800
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

}jim bell writes:
}> If Perry is REALLY sincere about objecting to the NON-crypto part of AsPol,
}> he should demonstrate this by writing notes which are focussing on the
}> crypto aspects, rather than just complaining.
}
}Frankly, Jim, the only reason I haven't torn apart all the utterly
}ennervated simulacra of arguments you have posted to support your
}"concepts" is that they are *all* off topic and I do not participated
}in the discussion of off topic postings.

Frankly perry, you're a fucking child and I can't remember reading anything
intelegent from you in this list at all.  Jim Bell at least contributes
ideas.  You generate garbage.  I'm a patient man, but you've finally done
it.

PLONK!

Jeff

lunaslide

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to
control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things
that are not crimes... A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very
principles upon which our government was founded."
- -- Abraham Lincoln

On the meridian of time there is no injustice, only the poetry of motion
creating the illusion of truth and drama.
                                                Henry Miller

Thread