1996-02-27 - [South SF Bay Area] PLAY ANNOUNCEMENT: “Breaking the Code” (fwd)

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1676cb504e551d4c6e2763ab05a6dafb641b49cc40ae48ce531a1970ba1e403f
Message ID: <Pine.ULT.3.91.960226210151.7108A-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 13:18:19 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 13:18:19 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [South SF Bay Area] PLAY ANNOUNCEMENT: "Breaking the Code" (fwd)

FYI. Might be amusing. I'll probably go, if I can find a free moment.

-rich
 The Dream Team