1996-02-06 - Re: Nuke em if ya got em “TCMay”

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: paralax@alpha.c2.org
Message Hash: 28880ac1b9554b5510b4755694d925f986a45ef23c5c313840dc2259526454bb
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.960205062544.8568E-100000@usr1.primenet.com>
Reply To: <199602041303.FAA05924@infinity.c2.org>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-06 00:08:46 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 08:08:46 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 08:08:46 +0800
To: paralax@alpha.c2.org
Subject: Re: Nuke em if ya got em "TCMay"

    attila sez:

	It is not whether paralax does not know shit from beans, but that
    he proves to all that he would prefer to censor TCMay and James A.
    Donald than listen to their opinions, despite the fact he posted his
    own rather trivial and absurd point.

    political correctness and the liberal news intrepretations of "all
    men are created equal" with reverse discrimination, destruction of
    the work ethic for the dole, and the New World Order whose need is
    more and more cheaper labor, even to the point of disenfranchising
    whole element of America society to achieve a worker's underclass is
    the shit part of beans and shit.

	with this, I suppose I have been entered upon your "list" of
    enemies of the 'statist' nation along with TCMay and James A. Donald,
    and that my prejudged conviction and sentence requires me to write
    30,000 lines of debugged C source code before the end of this year.

	how about 30,000 lines of debugged Ada source for you?  --while
    I add you to procmailrc:

    	    :0:
	    * ^[FRST].*paralax
	    assholes

	have a nice day, hopefully enlightening

		attila
    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.
_________________________________________________________________ attila__

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

On Sun, 4 Feb 1996 paralax@alpha.c2.org wrote:

> On Date: Sat, 03 Feb 1996 22:20:52 -0800 James A. Donald Wrote:
>
> At 03:39 PM 2/3/96 -0800, paralax@alpha.c2.org wrote:
>
> P> Mr. Hayes MAY have used a condescending tone but you have exposed your
> P> racist roots again.  First you embarrass yourself with you lack of knowledge,
>
> JAD> Paralax does not know shit from beans.  He presumably imagines that Tim is
> JAD> "embarrassed" because Tim's knowledge of the historical facts differs from
> JAD> those facts dreamed up by the usual crew of apologists for totalitarian terror.
>
> JAD> James A. Donald
>
> Historical facts and or personal interpretations thereof were never called in to question by me.  I took umbrage with Mr. May's insulting, insensitive and racist comments about Jews and the Japanese.  Whether Mr. May's is personally embarrassed by his public display of ignorance and bigotry matters not.  He did indeed embarrass himself on an 'International Stage'.
>
> I may not know shit from beans (actually I do) but I do know cultural  insensitivity, racism, bigotry and ignorance when I see it displayed so blatantly.  I encouraged Mr.
> May to return to topics 'cipher' before further embarrassment ensues.  I urge you to do
> likewise.
>
> A. Paralax View

Thread