1996-02-03 - Our “New Order”

Header Data

From: drose@AZStarNet.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2b67b9708cdfa27ec916d0d46488f15a0b44dba7e9bcf719d87ddca6dbb3ea53
Message ID: <199602031830.LAA12987@web.azstarnet.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 02:55:57 +0800

Raw message

From: drose@AZStarNet.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 02:55:57 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Our "New Order"

(Apologies to those on the cyberia-l list, to which this was x-posted, and
to Perry Metzger.)

In view of the fact that our government seems bent on abrogating its
citizens' rights to free speech, has anyone done a survey indicating which
foreign countries have the best Net connections to the U.S. (excepting, of
course, Germany and possibly France)?

It may be expedient for Planned Parenthood and others whose points of view
differ somewhat from those approved under our "New Order"* to explore
alternatives in order to reach their constituencies.

--David M. Rose

* "My New Order", as many of you know, is the 1941 sequel to "Mein Kampf".

Thread