1996-02-22 - No Subject

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 2dea9e2d1361caac465b47aced1450b8c34adab47357d5435dbeb2e6fa43bfd0
Message ID: <QQadzv26469.199602221051@relay3.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 18:57:45 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 18:57:45 +0800
Subject: No Subject

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996, KarL MarX wrote:

> The application is written in Visual Basic and I could probably get a copy
> of the compiled (well VB is actually interpreted, but that's neither here or
> there) .EXE file....

It would be much more useful to see the actual source code...
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring

Thread