1996-02-06 - Re: Anti-Nazi Authentication [Was: Tim’s paranoid rant about Declan…]

Header Data

From: Jiri Baum <jirib@sweeney.cs.monash.edu.au>
To: llurch@networking.stanford.edu (Rich Graves)
Message Hash: 3185a1023f0b7ae50e527df0d67d903d7b8024e86c57a5236bf1bd3206eb7343
Message ID: <199602060545.QAA12048@sweeney.cs.monash.edu.au>
Reply To: <Pine.ULT.3.91.960202120722.19670I-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-06 11:14:46 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:14:46 +0800

Raw message

From: Jiri Baum <jirib@sweeney.cs.monash.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:14:46 +0800
To: llurch@networking.stanford.edu (Rich Graves)