1996-02-24 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: “Deranged Mutant” <WlkngOwl@UNiX.asb.com>
To: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Message Hash: 34b846344174579a582c0621c9c8b84ea5518672fdc7877f1f5df9e73fcd1a17
Message ID: <199602230622.BAA11095@UNiX.asb.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 08:18:49 +0800

Raw message

From: "Deranged Mutant" <WlkngOwl@UNiX.asb.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 08:18:49 +0800
To: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net> wrote:

Suggestion: wait a week until the flames on the c'punks list die
down. Have the techie folks there read all of them, think about them,
and come up with a coherent and well written reply that addresses all
of those issues. Much easier to deal with than attacks from several
dozen directions all of the time.

> Your point is well
> taken and greatly appreciated; in make a hasty reply to but has nothing
> to do with anything because at the time I
> composed that, I was trying to be vague in a deliberate of
> obscrurantism,because Derek, alone amoung you seem to understand what was
> going on - and I made a stupid bluder -  I can do nothing about
> that except to apologize, admit it freely and take my medicne from
> Perry and the others -
>
> I can assure you that the quoted three
> lines are not a part of the algorithms, and have never been. I
> hope that you will forgive me for such a stupid blunder. I hope that
> such stupidity on my part does not close your mind to even looking at
> actual algorithms - the question is to determine justice being
> vague,  and trying to decide to what to do about releasing the algorithms -

Rob.

---
Send a blank message with the subject "send pgp-key" (not in
quotes) to <WlkngOwl@unix.asb.com> for a copy of my PGP key.

Thread