1996-02-14 - Re: Online Zakat Payment: Religious tithe.

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3a0f7e1c81f1e85d27a741132833c5486ee5f895eaaaffeed8eaa7f5e8edae0d
Message ID: <ad4541d1000210045325@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 17:16:24 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 17:16:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Online Zakat Payment: Religious tithe.

At 10:07 PM 2/12/96, Steven C. Perkins wrote:
>Cyber-Anarchists aren't the only ones who can use the Net.

I think it safe to say the ragheads want their taxes (= "Zakat") collected,
and they will block any schemes which attempt to bypass their tax
collectors. They are enemies of Cypherpunks, but then we all knew that a
long time ago.

>>The long term strategy is that we Muslims need a major presence in
>>cyberspace. This would include intelligent agents (robots, sheriffs,)
>>roaming cyberspace collecting Zakat funds and Jihad funds and doing other
>>things we can't yet imagaine. Islamic Gateway http://www.ummah.org.uk

Yes, such as collecting funds to send to Jim Bell to arrange for the
assassination of Salman Rushdie.

Once again, the gutter religion of Islam reveals the derangement of its
so-called Prophet.

The world really needs to get around to nuking these folks.

--Tim May

Boycott espionage-enabled software!