1996-02-04 - Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

Header Data

From: Sean Gabb <cea01sig@gold.ac.uk>
To: ErnstZundl@aol.com
Message Hash: 3f69cf51b658e3330c7552cf2f2a8f3b5b5a7be9a555c7ac3c92daef3d8fb590
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960204221758.6460F-100000@scorpio.gold.ac.uk>
Reply To: <960204084755_135434252@emout04.mail.aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-04 22:52:31 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 06:52:31 +0800

Raw message

From: Sean Gabb <cea01sig@gold.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 06:52:31 +0800
To: ErnstZundl@aol.com
Subject: Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

What little I know about Mr Zundel convinces me that he's not the most
pleasant man to know.  But really, these purported messages from him are
so grossly unlikely, they defeat their object.

Sean Gabb.

On Sun, 4 Feb 1996
ErnstZundl@aol.com wrote:

> >> if he's out there convincing Neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers >> to go
> freeze to death at the South pole, as that really
> >> anti-semitic?
>
> DUH!!
>
> Nobody is going to freeze to death if they dress warmly.  That is just a myth
> about Antarctica.  It is really a tropical paradise, but THE JEWS don't want
> you to know that.  Besides, we will all be going *inside* a VOLCANO!  Even if
> somehow Antarctica were freezing cold, we will be plenty warm inside the
> volcano which leads to the Aryan Nazi UFO Base at the center of the Earth.
>
> I am not asking Nazis and Holocaust deniers to freeze to death!  I am
> inviting them to jump into a volcano, you fool!

Thread