1996-02-11 - Re: A Rant about Senator James Exon

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
To: “Declan B. McCullagh” <declan+@CMU.EDU>
Message Hash: 4830c961d744f96576d4e213c91ca0531bf9e6ebb896d921842531f1face274a
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9602110344.A20382-0100000@dal1820.computek.net>
Reply To: <8l7GaN600bk=8YzEFQ@andrew.cmu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-11 10:15:47 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 18:15:47 +0800

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 18:15:47 +0800
To: "Declan B. McCullagh" <declan+@CMU.EDU>
Subject: Re: A Rant about Senator James Exon

On Sat, 10 Feb 1996, Declan B. McCullagh wrote:

> Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 9-Feb-96 A Rant about Senator James
> .. by Timothy C. May@got.net
> > >What do you think? Is this worth it?
> >
> > Here's something I did about Senator James Exon:
>
> In my protest against the Hon. Jim Exon, I went to his office this week
> and dropped off a printout of indecent speech that I have on the Justice
> on Campus Project:
>
>    http://joc.mit.edu/lawsuit/examples.html
>
> I told the bewildered receptionist that his boss was to blame for making
> me a criminal.
>
> I'm now a plaintiff in the ACLU/EFF lawsuit challenging the CDA, BTW.
> Two articles on our lawsuit are at:
>
>    http://fight-censorship.dementia.org/fight-censorship/dl?num=1063
>    http://fight-censorship.dementia.org/fight-censorship/dl?num=1067

How does one join the lawsuit?
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring

Thread